This is part of a series of WODs (workout of the day) that I have been receiving from a WhatsApp fitness group I joined to help me keep active during MCO. I’m keeping a record of the workouts here so I can keep a record of how I’m doing. You can find the rest of these WODs here.
Our WODs usually come in three levels because the group is a mixed bunch at different levels.
5 rounds of:
- 30 Bicycle crunches
- 40 Russian twists
- 20 Plank jump-ins
- 10 Pike push-ups (legs elevated on a chair)
- 10 Press-ups (push-ups)
4 to 5 rounds of:
- 20 Bicycle crunches
- 30 Russian twists
- 15 Plank jump-ins
- 10 Pike push-ups (knees on a chair)
- 10 Half press-ups (push-ups)
4 rounds of:
- 15 Sit-ups
- 20 Russian twists (feet on floor)
- 10 Plank jump-ins
- 6 Pike push-ups (legs on the floor)
- 10 Knee press-ups (push-ups)
Once you’ve finished, record your time and plank for as long as you can.
High with the following modifications:
- Pike push-ups with feet on the floor (I’ve never done these before so thought I should go easy).
- At this point I can only manage one full press-up so I went with press-ups on my knees.
- High – 17:02 minutes.
- Plank – 2:06 minutes.